BigPond, or Telstra BigPond, is an Australian ISP that offers email services. It offers an electronic mail system called BigPond email for users to communicate electronically. BigPond.com is Australia’s most popular Internet service provider, thus I have no doubt that it offers superior speed, security, and functionality in its webmail service.
How to access into your BigPond.com email account is outlined on this page. Log an account, then go to the login page and enter your username and password to get started. You should do that now if you haven’t already, then come back here to find out how to log in.
Setting up your email client to access your Bigpond.com account using IMAP.
- BigPond Email login Instructions
- To sign in, visit https://signon.bigpond.com. Clicking this page will take you to the site’s login screen.
- Please type your username in the first field box on the left side of the page. Keep in mind that your username should contain your name, such as “firstname.lastname@example.org sign in,” “email@example.com,” “firstname.lastname@example.org,” or “email@example.com.”
- Type your password in the second box.
- Finally, click “Log in.” If so, you’re finished!
To reset your password, visit the login page again and choose the “username” link below “Forgotten Your Username or Password?”
To change your password, please enter your username and the date you were born, then click “Continue.” If you have forgotten your username and password, just click the “forgot username” link, enter your email address and date of birth, and then continue through the on-screen prompts.
Bigpond.com has both IMAP and SMTP email access options.
That frees you from having to check your @Bigpond.com inbox using the webmail client! If you use an email app that allows other applications to access and send messages from your email, then those other apps can (like Mailspring, Outlook Express, Apple Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird). To hasten the procedure, use your computer’s email software. You can access your email even when you’re not online, and they often include additional features.