Gmail, Google’s email service, is one of the most commonly used email services available today. It’s a consumer email programme that may be used for both personal and professional purposes. Gmail automatically screens out spam messages, protecting you safe from potentially harmful messages. You’ll get an orderly inbox using Gmail, which classify social and promotional messages. As a result, using Gmail, all of your emails are safe and organised. Another notable feature of Gmail is the capability to archive emails. By archiving your Gmail emails, you may clear up your inbox without deleting them. To put it another way, it’s just an another way to suppress them. If you’re uncertain where your Gmail archive is, we’ll show you how to find archived emails in Gmail.
How to Find and Retrieve Archived Emails in Gmail
In this article, you can know about how to find archived emails in gmail here are the details below;
How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail?
Learn how to get to archived gmail in Gmail, irrespective of platform.
(1) Open your phone’s Gmail app or go to mail.gmail.com on your browser.
Note: Make sure you’ve typed the correct credentials into your Gmail account.
(2) On the smartphone, hover to the top left and select Menu (three horizontal lines).
Note: Those using the web version must shift the cursor to the left pane’s Navigation bar and use the slider to scroll down.
(3) Select All Mails from the check menu.
(4) Check your archived emails for any emails that don’t have an Inbox tag on the right side of the subject line.
Note: that you can archive multiple emails at once in Gmail by selecting them all and clicking the Archive icon.
How to Retrieve Archived Emails in Gmail?
To retrieve Archived emails from your Gamil account, follow the steps described below.
(1) Access Gmail on your phone or in your web browser.
(2) Press on the Menu icon or go to the navigation panel (browser) (app).
(3) In the open up panel, select All Mail.
Note: If you’re using Gmail in your browser, go to More and then All Mail.
(4) To open the email that does not have an Inbox label, choose it.
(5) Select the Move to Inbox option by click on the three dot icon.
How to Search for Emails in Gmail That Have Been Archived
Note: Now look in your inbox for the archived emails, which will be labelled Inbox.
The archived email will be returned to your gmail inbox as a result of this.
Finding the archived email on Gmail is simple and easy. Use the Search function if you find the above method to be too time consuming. This only works if you type the sender’s email address or the words from the archived email.