Snapchat is a famous chatting app that allows users to send and receive snaps with friends and family members all around the world. You can connect with famous people and celebrities in addition to friends and family. When the other user opens the file, the Snaps you sent will automatically disappear. Users may see a dark loading screen with the option “Tap to Load snapchat,” but it may not load even after choosing it. When the Snapchat app fails to load snaps or becomes stuck on the loading screen snapchat, the following article will show you how to solve it.
How to Fix Snapchat Loading [Stuck on Tap to Load] Screen
In this article, you can know about Fix Snapchat Loading Screen Issue. here are the details below;
Following the steps below if your Snapchat isn’t loading Snaps or is stuck on the “Tap to load snap” screen.
- Restart the device
- Check the Internet connection
- Clear the Snapchat cache
- Update the Snapchat app
- Uninstall and reinstall Snapchat app
- Delete the old chat
- Factory reset
Restart the Device
The first and most basic method of troubleshooting is to restart your device. It will assist you in resolving the Snapchat not loading issue. Restart your device, and then use Snapchat to see if the snap loading screen loads properly. You may also try putting your iPhone in Airplane mode and then removing it after 10-15 seconds to resolve the issue.
Check the Internet connection
Snap chat loading screen troubles can be caused by slow and flickering internet connections. So, if a different network is available, try to use it. Try switching from WiFi to cellular data and vice versa if you’re on WiFi. Also, make sure your device’s flight mode is turned on. If it’s turned on, turn it off. Now go to Snapchat and see if the Snaps are loaded or not.
Clear the Snapchat Cache
The cache is a tiny memory that stores the data that apps use. When the app cache is full, it might cause a number of issues. Follow the steps below to clear the Snapchat cache.
Using the App:
- On your phone, open the Snapchat app.
- On the top left screen, tap the profile symbol.
- Make a selection of options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Account > Clear Cache.
Using Android’s settings
- To access Apps and Notifications, go to Settings and select Apps and Notifications.
- Select See All Apps from the check menu.
- Choose the Snapchat option from the menu.
- Click Clear Cache under Storage and Cache.
Update the Snapchat App
Updating the app will assist in the removal of bugs and also the solution of the Snapchat screen loading snapchat issues. The app’s developer will release updates from time to time in order to improve the app’s functionality and security. So, refresh the app and see if the screen loads correctly.
- Go to the Google Play Store and choose the hamburger icon in the upper left corner.
- Go to My Apps and Games and select My Apps and Games.
- Next to Snapchat, click the Update button.
- Go to the App Store.
- At the top right, tap on your profile icon.
- Click the update icon next to Snapchat if any updates are available.
Uninstall and Reinstall Snapchat App
Try deleting and reinstalling the Snapchat app if nothing else helps. It could also help with the Snapchat load screen and other issues. To see if the screen is loading, delete and reinstall the app, then log in with the same account.
- To access the pop-up menu, long press on the Snapchat app.
- Uninstall is selected, and the action is verified.
- Return to the App Store/Play Store and install the Snapchat app.
Delete the old chat
Clearing your Snapchat conversation may help you in effectively loading the Snaps. Moreover, deleting your chat will not remove or delete any data or messages from the app.
- Take a look at Snapchat.
- Select Settings from the check menu.
- Under the Privacy section, select Clear Conversation.
- To connect to Snapchat, click the cross mark net.
- Clear the screen with a tap.
Try hard resetting your device if nothing else helps. Restarting your smartphone can delete all of your data, so make sure you have backups. Download the Snapchat app after resetting the device and use it without any issues.