WhatsApp is a well-known messaging app that is used all over the world. WhatsApp currently has official apps for Android, Windows Phones, iPhone/iPad, Windows PCs, and Macs. What about the Apple Watch, though? Sending and receiving iMessages and text messages is now officially supported on the Apple Watch. Is it interoperable with WhatsApp? In this article, you can learn more about how to use Whatsapp on Apple Watch by reading the guide.
How to Use WhatsApp on Apple Watch
In this article, you can know about can you get whatsapp on apple watch here are the details below;
Is it possible to download WhatsApp on Apple Watch?
No, at this time, WhatsApp is not officially available for WatchOS, Apple Watch’s operating system.
The Watch App, on the other hand, means receiving WhatsApp notifications on your Watch App. Third-party apps such as Chatify, WatchChat 2, and IM+ Watch app ($2.99) could also be used to access WhatsApp on the Watch.
How to Receive WhatsApp Notifications on Apple Watch
Make sure your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone.
(1) On your paired iPhone, launch the Watch App.
(2) Select Notification from the My Watch area.
(3) If the notifications are turned off, scroll down to WhatsApp Messenger and enable them.
(4) Your Watch now will receive WhatsApp notifications.
Download IM+ Watch to Use WhatsApp on Watch Series 3, 4 and 5
To use WhatsApp on your Apple Watch, you first must download IM+ Watch app. With the Watch App on your paired iPhone, you can easily install it.
(1) On your iPhone, open the Watch App.
(2) Go to the search menu and type in “IM+ watch app.”
It is a paid application that prices $2.99 to install.
(3) The IM+ Watch app icon will display on your Apple Watch after installation.
(4) Open it and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain the QR code.
(5) Now, on your iPhone, open WhatsApp and tap the Settings icon.
(6) Scan the QR code displayed on the Apple Watch with WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
(7) After successful scanning, you can send and receive WhatsApp messages from your wrist using the IM+ Watch app.
As stated previously, other apps such as Chatify, WatchChat 2, and WatchUp can be used instead of IM+ Watch. Likewise, we expect Apple releasing official WhatsApp support for WatchOS very shortly.