In this article, the Kpsc login portal will be described. Visit https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/|psc thulasi and kpsc thulasi|Thulasi PSC Kerala to discover more about the KPSC Login Portal and Thulasi PSC Kerala.
Visit the KPSC login portal at THULASI.PSC.KERALA.GOV.IN in 2022.
This article contains the following information regarding the Kpsc login portal:
KPSC Thulasi is the acronym used for the Kerala Public Service Commission. PCS Kerala is the official website maintained by the government of Kerala for all public workers. The government created this kpsc login thulasi home Portal to assist young people in locating online chores and government-related services. The primary websites for Thulasi PSC Kerala Online are thulasi/ and https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/.
If you are a resident of Kerala, you may access crucial information through the KPSC login home web portal. Following that, you must register on this login page. Then, you will be able to access this portal using your user ID and password. Therefore, we are sharing this message in return for your assistance. And in this short information, we’ve covered all you need to know about the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC), Sanketham, Kpsc Thulasi Login, Kpsc Thulasi Login My Profile, Kpsc Recruitment 2022, and online applications at the thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in login website. Additionally, check Vimarsh and TSSPDCL.
PROCESS OF PSC THULASI REGISTRATION IN KERALA
– Visit the official website of the KPSC Thulsai login portal to get started.
– Select whether to register a new account or not at this option.
– enter the registration form by entering the required information, such as your name, date of birth, gender, address, caste, and area.
Create a user name and password as the next step.
– Enter the declaration by inputting the access code.
– Finally, you must select Register.
THULASI.PSC.KERALA.GOV.IN PORTAL SIGN IN FOR KERALA PSC THULASI.
HOW DO I LOGIN TO THULASI.PSC.KERALA.GOV.IN?
To get started, visit the official website at https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi.
On the homepage, select the login tab option.
Provide your password details.
You must enter the access code immediately.
After clicking Login, enter your OTR profile information.
To access your winnings, select your profile, my application, verification, and so on.
HOW DO I SEND AN SMS TO RESET MY KPSC THULASI USER ID AND PASSWORD?
Text messages to the number 166/51969/9223166166.
– To get the User ID, send the KL USR to KL.
– Use SMS to reset your password.
ONLY FROM YOUR REGISTERED MOBILE PHONE BIRTH DATE oKL USR RST USERID
Remember to change your password when logging in for the first time after a successful password reset.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY KERALA OTR PROFILE DETAILS ONLINE?
Follow the steps below to change Kerala OTR Profile Facts on thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
– To get started, visit the official website of the Kerala Thulasi PCS.
– select the login link located on the homepage.
– Enter your user and password.
The next step is to enter the access code and click the login button.
– Fill out the OTR Profile.
– Choose your educational background from the alternatives provided.
– You have the option to edit your information.
Select the save option when editing is complete.
HOW DO I EDIT MY PHOTO AND SIGNATURE ON THE LOGIN PAGE FOR THULASI.PSC.KERALA.GOV.IN?
– Visit the official portal of the Kerala Thulasi Portal.
– enter out the supplied field with your User ID and Password.
– choose the login option and then log in to your account.
– visit the dashboard and click the add/change photo and signature option.
– Images and signatures may now be modified simply to meet your needs.