People share their views and photographs with a large number of other people on Facebook, which is one of the most popular social networking platforms. There are instances when you don’t have your phone with you but still want to share a photo or express yourself. If you are at a friend’s house and want to use Facebook, you will log in to your friend’s laptop. If you forget to log out from that laptop, then you will want to look at your Facebook login sign history to see when and where you are logging in to Facebook so that you can delete the target login sessions.
You can track your Facebook activity if you’ve logged in from many places and devices. You have the ability to view your sign-in history, which includes the dates and times that you logged in and logged out, the geographical location of your login, the devices that you are using while logging in to Facebook, the active Facebook session that you are logging into, the active time that you are logging into Facebook, the locations where you have logged in, the types of devices, and so on. People rarely take advantage of the Facebook session history features, despite being rather valuable. Go to your Facebook account as quickly as possible and remove your login history before another person you suspect of being suspicious can delete your login history and change the password.
How to Access Your Facebook Login History on Your Mobile phone
Follow these steps in the Facebook app on your phone if you want to view your history of logging in:
- Launch the Facebook app by selecting it from your phone’s home screen.
- After navigating your News Feed on Facebook, tap the Menu symbol from the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down until you reach the Settings and Privacy menu, tap on it. you’ll find it under the Menu.
- The Settings and Privacy menu will expand to show sub-sections of the available options. Tap the Settings button.
- In the Settings menu, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Security section and tap on Security and Login.
- Your most recent login sessions will be displayed on the page titled “Security and Login.”
- To view your login history, tap the See More option from the menu.
- The screen displays a list of your login sessions together with information on the device, location, date, and time of access.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Viewing Your Facebook Login History in a Web Browser
You may log in to your Facebook account using the browser on your login and view a history of your previous logins. In order to view your old Facebook login check history, follow the steps below:
- You can use the mobile browser on your PC to log in to your Facebook account.
- To access the drop-down menu on your facebook login to Facebook profile, click on the icon that looks like three vertical dots in the screen’s top-right corner.
- After clicking on the drop-down menu, scroll all the way down to the bottom, then click on Settings when you get there.
- To tap the Security and Login option, navigate to the Settings menu.
- On the tab titled “Security and Login,” your most recent logins will be displayed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to check my Facebook login history?
- Launch the Facebook app before continuing to see your new Facebook Login page History.
- To access the menu, tap the three horizontal bars.
- Click the Settings and Privacy option.
- Simply click the Settings tab.
- choose your password and security settings>
- Your location will be logged on the page from which you are accessing it.
Facebook notifies you when someone logs in.
Facebook will notify you via a message if other attempts have been made to access your account.
Accurate Facebook login locations?
Because they use the IP address of your device to determine your location, Facebook login sign in locations are accurate.
Facebook lets you keep track of your activities and tells you where you are and what device you used to log in to your account. Read the whole article to find out how to check your Facebook login history, and be sure to tell your friends about it.