Snapchat is one of the most popular talking apps among users due to its numerous unique features. Everything you send on Snapchat, including your snap, is automatically deleted after 24 hours. Snapchat introduces new features and updates on a regular basis. Dark Mode is one of the most recent tech industry buzzwords. Is how to make Snapchat Dark Mode available? Yes, it is correct.
Snapchat’s dark mode was a little later to emerge than the other social media apps. Before Snapchat, dark themes were available on Facebook, Instagram, and Reddit, among other social media platforms. The Snapchat dark theme does have certain limitations. Snapchat has only released a dark theme for the iOS app. The app does not have a dedicated dark mode for Android users.
How to Get Snapchat Dark Mode [Android & iOS]
In this article, you can know about dark mode snapchat. here are the details below;
How to Enable Snapchat Dark Mode on iPhone
1. Open the Snapchat app and go to your profile by clicking the Bitmoji icon in the upper left corner.
2. Go to the top left corner of the screen and select the Settings option.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the App Appearance option.
4. There are three options when you click on it.
- Match System: This will match the display settings on your iPhone.
- Always Light: The appearance will be that of normal light.
- Always Dark: If you select this choice, the dark theme will be used.
5. To enable the dark theme on Snapchat, select Always Dark from the three options.
How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat – Android Smartphone
Android devices, unlike iPhones, do not have native dark mode support for Snapchat. If you want to use the Snapchat app in dark mode, you’ll need to make a few changes to your smartphone’s settings. Changes to the developer option are required. To obtain new features, update your Android smartphone to the latest version.
1. Go to your Android device’s Settings and select Display.
2. Find and activate the Dark mode for your device from the list.
3. Next, go to the main Settings page and scroll down to the About phone section.
4. Select Software Information by clicking on it.
5. Keep tapping the Build Number option until a notification comes indicating that the Developer option is enabled.
6. Go to the Settings page and choose Developer options from the Developer options menu.
7. To get the dark mode on Snapchat, enable Override force-dark (or Force Dark mode for Samsung smartphones).
8. When you start the Snapchat app now, it will have a dark or black background.
Only older Snapchat versions are compatible with the above procedure. You’ll have to wait till the latest version of Snapchat is released before turning on the dark theme. The Snapchat app also has a unique function called Night mode or Low-light mode. There will be a crescent icon when taking photos. Snapchat’s night mode can be enabled by tapping this icon.
So, when will Snapchat get dark mode, the age-old question? There’s no way to explain it. For more tech news, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.