Upgrade Firmware on Orbi Router Using orbilogin.com
Do you wish to update the firmware on your Orbi Router? If this is the case, you’ve come to the right post. We’ll walk you through the process of updating the firmware on your Orbi Router. Orbi firmware can be updated in a variety of ways, however this process describes how to update Orbi firmware via orbilogin. So, let us not waste any more time and get started.
How to Update the Orbi Firmware Step by Step
If you wish to update the firmware on your Obi, you should download it for both your router and satellite. By doing so, you can get the most out of your Orbi Router and use the internet on all of your Orbi-connected devices.
- First, save the Orbi firmware for your device’s model on your computer. The file can be unzipped as well (if needed).
- Plug your Orbi Router into a working power outlet and turn on the power switch.
- Open a web browser on the device where you downloaded the firmware update.
- To proceed, type orbilogin.com into the web URL field and press the Enter key.
If you do not use an updated web browser to visit orbilogin, you may have issues such as orbilogin.com not working.
- You will then be prompted to enter your login and password. So, do the same.
If you modified your Orbi’s default login information, you may need to utilise the new login information to work the Netgear Orbi login process.
- After entering the required information in the fields, click OK to return to your Orbi’s dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced > Administration > Administration > Administration.
- Under the Administration tab, select the option to update the firmware, followed by the option to update it manually.
- This will show the option to update the firmware on your screen.
- Now, click Browse to select the file you downloaded earlier.
- To upload firmware to your Orbi, make sure you select the correct file.
- After selecting the file, click Upload to begin the firmware update process on your Orbi Router.
- It is possible that the firmware update process will take some time to complete. So, be patient and don’t do anything else with your device.
- You will be notified when the process of updating the firmware on your Orbi Router is complete.
This explains how to utilise orbilogin.com to update your Orbi Router. We wish you luck during the process.
Users have occasionally reported that their Orbi ceased working following a firmware update. If you are experiencing the same issue, take the following steps to fix it:
Repair: Orbi isn’t working after a firmware update
- If you unplug your Orbi router and satellite from the wall and then plug them back in after a while, they will work better.
- Make that the firmware version you just updated on your Orbi is not broken.
- Examine the cable between your Orbi router and satellite to see if it is broken. Also, make that your devices are receiving adequate power and that it is not changing.
- Check to see if you have updated your Orbi’s firmware to the latest version. If not, you’ll need to set your device to factory settings and set over.
If you follow these steps, you should be able to get your Orbi working again shortly. If you want to take your Orbi Router experience to the next level and require additional assistance, please post your query in the comments section. Also, please tell us how you found out about the post.