Publishers Clearing House (PCH), a direct marketing organization, offers merchandise, magazine subscriptions, and hosts contests and games with prizes. The majority of the company’s revenue comes from selling goods, even though it is most known for its contests and Prize Patrol, which offers magazine subscriptions. If you bought it with an activation code, you must activate your Publishers Clearing House subscription on the www.pch.com/final page. The steps listed below can be used to activate your PCH subscription on the www.pch.com/final page.
How to activate Up for a PCH Subscription at www.pch.com/final
To access the Publisher Clearing House activation page after opening a web browser, type pch.com/final into the address bar.
You need to enter the activation code (www.pch.com/actnow) and click the Submit Code button on the PCH activation page. The next screen will appear as a result.
Go to the following screen and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the activation procedure.
Remember that you’ll need to enter your www.pch.com/final activation code throughout the activation process to begin your PCH subscription.
You can utilise the Publishers Clearing House services you purchased once the activation process is complete.
Sign in to access your PCH account.
You must follow the following steps to sign in if you already have a PCH account.
- Launch a web browser on your computer, mobile device, or tablet, and enter www.pch.com final into the address box. With this, you can access the Publishers Clearing House home page.
- When you arrive at PCH’s home page, click the Sign-in button at the top right of the screen. The following screen will then appear.
- Password and email address must be entered when prompted. Then, on the following screen, click Sign In.
- To proceed, you’ll need to sign into your PCH account.
Remember to click or touch the “Click Here” link next to “Forgot or need to reset your password?” if you’ve forgotten your www.pch.com account password. Then reset it by adhering to the directions on the screen.
How to Create a PCH Account
Following these steps will allow you to follow a PCH account.
- On your computer, smartphone, or tablet, launch a web browser, and enter www.pch.com act now into the URL bar. With this, you can access the Publishers Clearing House home page.
- When you are on the PCH page, click the Register button in the top right corner of the screen. The following screen will then appear.
- On the following screen, complete the following information: Name, first and last, street address, apartment or suite number, city, state, zip code, date of birth, email, confirmation email, etc.
- You must confirm your entry and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the registration information after filling out all required fields with the pertinent data.
In order to activate your PCH activation code, you must follow the steps on the www.pch.com/actnow page.