10 Best Instagram Downloader Apps of 2022
Trying to find an Instagram downloader? The best 17 Instagram downloader apps, some of which you may not have heard of, are included below. With so many videos using Instagram and so much content being uploaded and shared, it might be difficult to find an app that meets all of your needs without running afoul of copyright laws.
Though you shouldn’t steal other people’s work, there are times when you want to share something with the world that you found on Instagram, and an Instagram downloader app is the best way to do it.
What’s the point in using an Instagram downloader app?
You probably already know that Instagram does not permit downloading if you’re acquainted with the platform’s rules and guidelines.
However, there are apps available that make it simple to save videos for later sharing if you come across anything you’d want to share.
The Instagram downloader app is user-friendly and accessible on all major platforms, including mobile devices, desktop computers, and tablets.
If you’re still browsing the web for the perfect app, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best apps and the reasons you should download them immediately on your computer or mobile device.
1. Nice Apps Studio– Instagram Photo & Video Downloader
Get pleasure from a cost-free download with our Instagram video and image downloader, which lets you save media you enjoy so you may repost it again on Instagram or another social media download.
This app has been downloaded over a million times, has a 4.6 star rating, and will automatically save HD and SD photo download links in your gallery.
2. 4K Stogram
Are you sick of using a computer only to see your Instagram feed? If so, you’ll be glad to know that there’s an app that lets you save photos, videos, and other content from Instagram to your device.
The K Stogram is a free, stand-alone application created to alleviate the stress of downloading Instagram photos and videos on macOS, Linux, and Windows computers.
Though the software is free, in-app purchases available will give you access to an endless number of features after you’ve downloaded Instagram.
Some of the features that landed The 4K Stogram on our. List of the best Instagram downloader apps are described below.
- There’s a free version, but with a token, you can have access to unlimited downloading.
- Instagram photo downloads may be filtered by user, hashtag, and location.
- You may go through a friend’s profile and download their private images.
- Instagram videos and stories may be downloaded in a flash.
- You may easily back up your information in a short amount of time.
- Accessible to users all around the world in more than 13 different tongues.
- This is one of the best Instagram downloader apps available on desktop.
3. Saver Reposter for Instagram– Skwirri Tools
The Instagram downloader app has a 4.6-star rating and over 100,000 downloads because it does more than just copy images and videos from other posts so that they may be conserved, shared, or reposted.
With this programme, you may easily store images, their accompanying hashtags, and the accompanying text. Since the release of this app, downloading from Instagram has never been simpler. The app’s downloads are always quick and easy and never fail to complete.
What is the procedure?
Download the app and launch it on your mobile phone.
Get a copy of the picture, video, or post’s link.
Click “Store Images” to save the image to your computer, then use it anyway you choose.
Some of the reasons why we included The Saver Reposter for Instagram- Skwirri Tools in our roundup of the best Instagram downloader apps are detailed below.
- Having the ability to copy with or without hashtags.
- The downloading allows for simultaneous downloads in the background.
- A capability to copy the post’s video with or without any attached pictures.
- The files may be viewed later without an internet connection.
- Overall, it’s a great Instagram downloader app that does more than the competition.
4. Quick Save Instagram Downloader App– Photo and Video Apps
Quick save’s features are similar to those of other downloading apps, including the option to save the downloaded media to your device.
In addition to interacting with the material, users may share it with their friends or repost it on other social media sites.
It has been downloaded over a million times and has a 4.1 star rating.
High downloading speeds are a distinct advantage.
Useless easy features.
- Simply click to save the photo or video.
- It’s a breeze to get IGTV downloads.
5. Download & Repost for Instagram– Image Downloader
Another fantastic Instagram downloader app for Android, this one lets you save Instagram videos and photos without paying a dime.
The app has been downloaded over a million times and has a rating of 4.7 stars, allowing users to save images and videos from Instagram.
You may install this app on an Android device, selecting a video or image from your gallery, copying the link, sharing the link, and reposting as many times as you want.
If you want to save certain IGTV videos for later, you may do so using this app, which will allow you to download the relevant URLs and conserve them in your phone’s gallery.
Always provide proper credit when using someone else’s photos or videos, as required by copyright regulations.
6. Super Save– Video Downloader for Instagram
This straightforward app facilitates Instagram content and storage without requiring users to sign up for or create an account with Instagram.
With a 3.5-star rating and over 5 million downloads since its January 2019 release date, this is another fantastic app from the Google Play store.
If you need to download videos or pictures quickly, this app does it with a single click and stores them in your gallery.
What is the procedure?
Prepare your mobile phone with the Super Save app.
Visit Instagram and sign in.
Click on the link to get a copy of the video’s or image’s URL.
Go ahead and download the app again.
After the download is complete, the app will automatically save it.
Some of the reasons why The Super Save- Video Downloader for an Instagram app made it into our list of the Best Instagram Downloader Apps are detailed below.
- Carry action in all functions without entering a login.
- The videos on IGTV and Instagram may be downloaded.
- High-resolution copies of images are safely conserved.
- Immediately after a download completes, a copy is stored in a designated location.
- As a whole, the app is wonderful. The developers want to eventually download an ability to save Instagram stories and hashtags as copy.
7. Quick Saver– Image & Video Download for Instagram– Social Tool App
The Fast Saver app by Social Tools App has been downloaded over a million times from the Google Play Store and has a 3.8-star rating. This lightweight app conserves it possible to swiftly and without cost video images and downloads from Instagram, including profile photos and highlights.
The app’s adverts don’t detract from its usefulness for saving Instagram photos and videos for later use or reposting. There are four main categories for this Instagram downloader app.
Following download, go with the installation.
Download and share your Instagram story.
Instagram photo downloader.
Add value to your page with hashtags and get more like-minded followers to follow you.
The Fast Saver app has many advantages that earned it a spot on our list of the best Instagram downloader apps.
- Secure, login-free, minimal system requirements.
- Very easy to download, and simple to use.
- The option to download high-definition images and videos, in addition to the standard definition.
- You may save and share articles on other social media websites.
- Capability to label tags.
- In summary, it’s a great app, and you should carry it on your phone if you want to use all of its functions, including taking photos you like from Instagram postings.
- A video titled “11 Instagram Story Tricks to WOW Your Followers” caught my eye when researching the best Instagram downloader apps to save images for our readers.
8. Downloader for Instagram: Photo and Video Saver– ZN Studio
This app, which serves as an easy-to-use image and video downloader for Instagram, has been downloaded over 10 million times and has an average rating of 4.7 stars thanks to in-app purchases and adverts.
The app functions similarly to other image downloaders in that it lets you save images and videos to your phone’s gallery, from which you can then easily share them with friends and/or the world through various social networking sites.
Simply download the app, read the instructions, and you can immediately begin downloading high-video images and videos from Instagram without creating a login or logging in.
9. Insta Saver: Instagram Repost Videos and Photo– OIVic
Download more about these apps so you can get the best ones for your specific kind of device. If you want to quickly and easily repost Instagram videos and pictures that you’ve downloaded, the InstaSaver is your best bet.
Several of The Insta Saver’s functions are: Our pick for the best Instagram downloader app is the Instagram Repost Videos and Photo app.
- Over a million downloads have taken use of this app’s features.
- It’s possible to grab Instagram videos, photos, and tags.
- Conserve a photo of yourself in a safe place.
- Capability to conserve data on a mobile phone indefinitely until such data is no longer needed.
- It’s simple to share or repost material.
- Overall, it’s a really quick app that doesn’t enable up much area on your device and lets you quickly repost any Instagram pictures.
10. Instantaneous Save for Instagram
There is no longer any need to fear copyright infringement lawsuits while downloading Instagram content.
This app makes as easy as pie to download media from Instagram and place it in your gallery.
To immediately download the App to your phone, just copy the URL link from the original article and paste it on the App. The app is a solid option for Android users who also happen to be Instagram fans.
Okay. We’re done. Here these are some of the best Instagram downloader apps available Did we get yours? If not, explain why yours is the best in the comments section. Now you can just download one of these apps instead of taking screenshots whenever you see a picture or video that you like. You may start getting great answers on Instagram without spending any money or taking up much space thanks to these tools.