Metro Personal Communication Service, popularly known as MetroPCS, is an American prepaid wireless provider. It gives its metro users access to the company’s nationwide 5G network and is owned by T-Mobile US. Metro is the new name adopted by T-Mobile. On a huge network, it offers reliable and affordable services.
The least expensive single-line unlimited network service has a monthly cost of $50. If you increase the number of lines in your account, the cost will go down. In order to use any network or Sim Card, activation is first required. You must first activate your MetroPCS payment phone, which you may do for free, before using the service for the first time.
How to Get a Free MetroPCS Phone Activation Code
- In two circumstances, you must activate MetroPCS available on your phone.
- Not having an account when getting a new SIM
- When a new device is purchased but you already have a SIM card and an account
Create a new account for free, then activate MetroPCS.
There are four ways to activate MetroPCS and create a new account. However, you would still require your phone and a new SIM card. Using the website, another phone, or a computer, you can activate a MetroPCS phone close to where you are. Choose one of the following ways to activate your new account.
Please take note that all of the options described below are appropriate if you are transferring the number from your prior carrier. However, it would be necessary to have the old carrier details and other relevant information.
Enter “888-8Metro8” (188-863-8768)
- Make a call to 1-888-8Metro8 from a different phone (188-863-8768). Not from the phone you wish to activate, for sure.
- Your name and address will be taken by an agent who will be on hand to get the required information.
- The ESN or MEID of the phone you want to activate should also be given to them. (Take note that the ESN or MEID is found behind the phone’s battery.)
- You will immediately receive programming and reactivation instructions from the customer service specialist. Pay close attention to the instructions and follow them precisely to complete the process.
- From the phone you are activating, call 228.
- You must input an eight-digit code of your choice, your name, and your address when prompted by the system.
- Your mobile phone will now be set up and create an account.
- The account is not operational until the first bill is paid.
To activate a Metro phone, visit the MetroPCS website.
- Navigate the MetroPCS pay bill website using any browser on a computer or mobile device. On how to activate, there are hints to be found.
- When you click the Activate your Phone button, a new window appears.
On your phone, click Activate.
- Give the account holder’s name, address, and security details.
- Follow the on-screen directions and provide any additional information asked, along with the serial or model number of the phone you wish to activate.
Head over to the Service Center
If all else fails, create and activate MetroPCS for free by going to the service center. You should seek assistance at the shops or service providers that are most nearby. A staff member will help you with the MetroPCS Sim Card activation steps.
After the activation of your account
What if we already have an active account that is registered? We just need to replace the SIM card to complete the activation. You don’t need to take any additional steps or actions to activate. You can also follow your device and update the new device information by contacting your metropcs customer service number.
Remove your SIM card from the previous device.
- Slide the SIM tray open on your new device.
- Insert the MetroPCS SIM card to activate.
- Wait for your phone to build a network.
Consequently, there are many different ways to activate the MetroPCS customer service number 24/7 free phones. Since the techniques are subject to change at any time, you should keep a watch on the issue for any updates. Post your inquiries and suggestions for the guide in the comments area below.